Friday, March 28, 2014

30 Day: Day 9 : 10 things you will never do in lolita.

Hmmm... I'm not a big fan of "never" as far as fashion goes, so this is my "likely never's" but it could change. Keep in mind, this is based off of what I personally don't like/don't think looks good on me. There are a lot of prints and styles that look absolutely fantastic on other people, but that I wouldn't wear myself.

1. Wear food prints. (I don't wear it out of lolita either...)

2. Wear makeup prints. (Again, not a fan of it on me.)

3. Wear super bright/colorful wigs (Other people look super cute, though! I prefer natural colors for me)

4. Use elaborate makeup (although this could change)

5. Go very OTT on anything (It's just not my style)

6. Wear big headresses (I like to keep mine a little more low key)

7. Wear lolita to an amusement park (I can see why other people do it... but I'd be too nervous!)

8. Wear super high heeled shoes (the heels I have are tall enough)

9. Wear shoes with a lot of straps (this is mostly because of my lymphedema... I really can't wear lots of straps!)

10. Spend over $200 on a dress. Full coordinate, maybe, but once the price hits the $200 mark, I start thinking of all the other things I could do with the money/other lolita items I could spend the money on.

No comments:

Post a Comment