Wednesday, March 12, 2014

30 Day: Day 3 : 10 things you hate in Lolita

1. The sizing. I think that's pretty straightforward... I'm a plus sized Lolita but in America I'm only a size 12...

2. Elitism. Brand/off-brand/handmade... I don't care, if it looks good it looks good!

3. Shipping from China/Japan.

4. The prices. I know it's a niche market... doesn't mean I have to like how much brand socks cost.

5. Heat. I live in Texas, this is a given.

6. Rude reactions. You are a grown man, why in the world do you think I need to hear that?

7. Misleading photos. I hate it when something looks like it'll be decent quality in the picture but when you get it has bad lace and fraying button holes.

8. Misleading measurements. I hate getting a new blouse or dress and my reaction upon trying it on being: "in what world does this fit an 84 cm waist?!"

9. "So who are you cosplaying?"

10. The combination of wind and wigs.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're in Texas too? So am I, and I agree with the heat 1,000%

    ReplyDelete