Wednesday, March 5, 2014

30 Day: Day 2 : 5 things you love in lolita

The original prompt was for 10 things, but I'm actually on a major time crunch, so I cut it short!

#1: The general style:
I love the concept of Lolita in general; the frills, the modesty, the style of the dresses. When I first started showing Lolita to my mom, she told me that it looked very much "like me."

#2: My community
I have an amazing local community in Dallas! Every meetup I go to, I have an amazing time and everyone is very genuine and wonderful.

#3: The diversity
I like how both the people and the different substyles are so different!

#4: Accessories
I'm still learning to accessorize, but I love all the little things- I find myself looking at things that I could never coord with my wardrobe, just because they're so cute and I want to wear them with my non-Lolita clothes.

#5: Helpful internet Lolita's
I love watching videos from Princess Peachie or Lovely Lor, and I follow Averie who runs Lolita Tips and I know there are plenty of other Lolita's who have blogs or Youtube accounts and spend all kinds of time helping other Lolita's. I love how helpful the global community can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment