Wednesday, March 19, 2014

30 Day: Day 5 : 10 items from your wishlist

All pictures are from Lolibrary unless otherwise stated! These are in no particular order!

1. Innocent World's "Carousel of Paris" High Waist JSK

2. White Moon's "Cloud of Blue Classic Moments" OP (Picture from their Taobao shop) Unfortunately this is a pretty far off dream, since they don't take custom measurements anymore.

3. "Dance of the Black Cats" JSK II

4. Innocent World's "Delft Lotta" in blue. (This is one of my dream dresses!)

5. Ergi's "Sleipnir" JSK (The picture is from their website, I was unable to get the full one) I'm planning on ordering this one this summer!

6. White Moon's "Forest Symphony" JSK in green (Picture from Qutieland) Fun fact: I was ordering this JSK and it's matching headbow when my shopping service told me that White Moon no longer took custom measurements. Because of this it's become one of my dream dresses.

7. The Snow Field's "Librarian" skirt

8. Innocent World's "Music Series Torchon Lace" JSK

9. Innocent World's "Royal Library" High Waist JSK. Any color would be amazing!

10. White Moon OP. Picture from their website... and yes, it's another far off dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment