Wednesday, October 1, 2014

52 Week: 10 facts about my Lolita wardrobe

1. Three of my five main pieces (I consider main pieces to be dresses/skirts) are able to be used in a sweet, classic, or country coord!

2. For all my talk of sensible lolita shoes, I only actually have one pair of those.

3. I have three blouses (one of which will be sold soon) and they are all long sleeved (well, one has detachable sleeves.)

4. Most of my head pieces are bows that aren't attached to headbands.

5. I have two petticoats, one bell shaped and one a-line (both are Classical Puppets "daily" ones)

6. My Sleipnir JSK is my first print. (Well, I have Bodyline's L411 but I don't really see that as a print)

7. I made the only skirt I have.

8. I do not own any printed socks/tights

9. I have yet to buy a necklace solely for Lolita (however I have been gifted some)

10. All my blouses/cardigans are thrifted!

No comments:

Post a Comment