Sunday, October 26, 2014

52 Week: What's in my Makeup Bag

Oh boy... well, I have TWO makeup bags, so I guess we're doing both of these things.

The first makeup bag is what I actually wear on... well, I'm not going to even pretend it's a daily basis, but this is the bag that I take with me to conventions or when I'm traveling. So the stuff I wear most often.

1. Maybelline "Dream Fresh" BB cream (light/medium)
2. Lipsmacker Strawberry Banana lipgloss
3. Ulta "medium powder" brush (I use it for blush)
4. Ulta "amped lashes" mascara
5. NYX white eyeliner
6. Maybelline black eyeliner
7. Covergirl blush (I don't know what color it is, I think it's a rose something)
8. Hershey s'mores flavored lipgloss
9. Maybelline "define-a-lash" waterproof mascara
10. Clearasil cream
11. Ulta brushes: contour brush, sponge tip, and eyeshadow (these are small)
12. Bonnie Bell "Honey Kiss" lipgloss
13. Bonnie Bell "Sugar Bronze" lipgloss
14. Ulta "Plush Drama" mascara
15. Carmex
16. Burt's Bees "Mango Butter" lipbalm
17. Rosebud Strawberry lipbalm
18. Estee Lauder "Frosted Apricot" lip stick
19. Covergirl "Bronzed Peach" lip stick
20. Covergirl concealer
21. Bobbi Brown "Oyster" lip gloss
22. Bobbi Brown "Melon 2" lip gloss
23. Ulta charcoal eyeliner
24. Unknown black eyeliner pencil (it's a tiny thing I got from a Halloween makeup kit)
25. Eyeliner pencil sharpener
26. Majikah Perfumery "Renaissance Romance" perfume
27. 3 bobby pins

Phew! Yeah, that's one bag...

The second bag is a rectangular-ish tote thing that has more of the extra stuff or the things that I don't wear very much and don't need to take with me very often.

1. Foundation sponge
2. Neutrogena skin clearing mineral powder (classic ivory 10)
3. Neutrogena skin clearing liquid foundation (classic ivory 10)
4. Extra BB cream (same as the first bag)
5. Neutrogena shine control primer
6. Bonnie Bell "vanilla swirl" lip gloss
7. Covergirl 24 hour lipstick
8. Portland Black Lipstick Company "snow queen" lipstick
9-11. Three different Alamay eyeshadow pallets
12. Two different Covergirl powders
13. Ulta "Electric Lights" eyeshadow
14. Unmarked lipstick (kind of a bronze color)
15. Covergirl Concealer
16. Hot Topic eye shadow pallet
17. Jordana "Holiday Red" lipstick (I think this is from when I was in elementary school and I was a vampire for Halloween...)
18. Clinique "Peach Goddess" lip gloss
19. Bonnie Bell "cream puff" lip gloss
20. Ulta "perfect nude" lip stick
21. Ulta face wash
22. Bonnie Bell brown swirl lip gloss
23. Mary Kay "Celebrate" lip gloss
24. BonBons pink and purple lip gloss
25. BonBons vanilla lip gloss
26. Ulta "Flirtini" lip gloss
27. Ulta "flush cheek" blush (I think. It doesn't really say.)
28. A terrycloth hairband
29. Covergirl eyeliner? (I think that's what this is)
30. Unmarked brown liquid eyeliner
31. Prestige "khol" eyeliner pencil

Okay, I've realized that at least half of this is is stuff that was either part of a free sample package, something that I've had since I was five, or something that my mom threw at me that she either had when she was in college or that her cousin sent her. Actually, two thirds of this falls under that category.

So... yeah. I have a lot of makeup. A remarkable amount for someone who barely knows how to use it...

No comments:

Post a Comment