Tuesday, October 7, 2014

52 Week: How Satisfied I am with my current wardrobe

I thought I posted something on Sunday, but I guess not! I was at home all weekend, so blogging took a back seat to being with mom and dad and puppers. I'll (hopefully) post something tomorrow, this is Sunday's replacement.

Hmm... I like the dresses in my current wardrobe. Most of them look relatively the same style, and most of them can use the same accessories easily. I do wish I had a bit of a larger wardrobe, though. Ideally I'd like a wardrobe large enough to wear lolita for a week solid without overlapping too much on coordinates. I'm getting there! I'd like to add some more dresses from my wants list to my wardrobe, and definitely more head pieces and accessories. And bags. I don't actually have a lolita bag yet. I usually just use my nicest purse if I'm going to a meetup, or my Bishou (Hamtaro) backpack purse if I'm just going out to do errands or hang out with my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment