Sunday, September 21, 2014

30 Day Lolita Challenge: Day 28-30 CHALLENGE COMPLETE!

Day 28: A picture of the perfect lolita location:


Okay, this is just taken from Google Maps Streetview, but this is Patty Cakes Bakery, here in Galveston. I picked here because a) it's a bakery, and no matter your style, a love of sweets is one thing that most lolita's share, and also, it's old fashioned and cute! Check them out here

Day 29: A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real:

I don't want to take one of their pictures without permission, so I can't do a picture, but I would love to meet Peachie or Lovely Lor! I watch their videos a lot, and they're a big part of how I got up the courage to start wearing Lolita in the first place! 

Day 30:  A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30 days

You do not want to see my face today. I have been in bed sick all day and it is not a thing of beauty. Would a fairly recent non-lolita selfie do the trick?


Good Thing #1: I made new friends on Tumblr.

Good Thing #2: I finished an essay and felt good about it. 

Good Thing #3: My "Intro to Museums and Conservation" class went on a field trip to the Texas Seaport Museum and I got to walk on a tall ship for the first time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment