Wednesday, May 21, 2014

30 Day: Day 19 : What’s in your make-up bag?

There's actually quite a bit in my makeup bag! I have two things of makeup: one in an actual bag that is pretty much all I need to grab for anything, and a bigger kinda squareish case that holds extra lipgloss, eye shadow, blush that I don't use often... pretty much everything I don't use a whole lot. I'm just going to do the bag, since there's enough in that already!

1. "Rosebud" strawberry lip balm (in a little tin)
2. "Lipsmacker" strawberry banana lip gloss
3. Carmex (in a tube)
4. Neutrogena skin clearing mineral powder, classic ivory 10
5. A pad for my foundation that came from my mom's old semi-solid foundation, it helps make it an even tone
6. Covergirl blush, it's kind of a rose color
7. Neutrogena skin clearing liquid foundation, classic ivory 10
8. A blush brush
9. Ulta plush drama mascara
10. A pack of makeup brushes: contouring brush, sponge tip, and eyeshadow brush
11. Covergirl "bronzed peach" lipstick
12. Este Lauder "frosted apricot" lipstick (my favorite!)
13. Bonnie Bell lipgloss: two shades, one is "super bronze" and the other is a clear one that smells like vanilla and brown sugar (it's a two headed thing)
14. Ulta "amped lashes" mascara
15. Covergirl concealer (it's in a tube like lipstick)
16. An eyeliner pencil sharpener
17. Ulta charcoal colored eyeliner
18. Un-labled black eyeliner pencil
19. Perfume from Magika Perfumery, the scent is "Renaissance Romance" and it's the only perfume I'll ever buy ever.
20. 3 bobby pins

So yes! That's my makeup bag... I told you there was a lot of stuff in there. It's great cause it's literally everything I need. I actually could have sworn I had a thing of waterproof mascara in there but maybe it got put somewhere else...

No comments:

Post a Comment