Monday, December 15, 2014

52 Week: Most versatile Lolita item I own

Oh it would definitely have to be Bodyline's L411!

I have used this dress for literally everything. Sweet coords, classic coords, country coords... and it works in the summer, winter... whichever season! It's also the one I wear a lot when I'm just not feeling like putting on a full coord, and so am going for more "lolita inspired" than actual lolita (I wear it a lot with a hairbow and white flats.)

My favorite thing about it is that the shirring is so stretchy, so even though it's an OP, there's still plenty of room for me to fit a blouse underneath for a winter coord.

The only downside to it is that it doesn't fit me as well as my other dresses, since all my others have been either custom made, or made by a Western indie brand. I have what I think is called a "ballet neckline" where I'm a bit longer from my shoulders to my bust than the body type that the dress is made for... so the shirring hits me a bit too high. But I have gotten a lot of compliments on this dress, and "THAT'S Bodyline?? Dang!" a few times!

No comments:

Post a Comment