Friday, November 21, 2014

52 Week: Something that's not my style, but I love anyways

I have kind of a weird relationship with OTT sweet. I think it looks super adorable: a bunch of my friends in my comm wear it, and I absolutely adore their coords, and they look too precious for words! There are a lot of really sweet dresses that I absolutely adore and love the look of... but would never actually put on my body, just because it's not me. (I say this as I'm surrounded by Hello Kitty products and wearing Hello Kitty lounge pants) 

(Picture is from Tumblr, if it's yours and you'd like me to take it down, just let me know)

(Picture from Lolibrary)

(Picture from Lolibrary)

So, I'm not a big fan of food prints on me. (Although, apparently, I have a secret love for Innocent World's strawberry prints.) But, as you can see from this picture list here, I apparently really like chocolate prints. I just don't want to wear them. Although if I were to find Melty Ribbon Chocolate (the halter style jsk) at a price I could afford (which won't be happening, so I'm safe) then I might break that rule cause I really like that dress. But in general... not my style, but I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment