Thursday, February 27, 2014

30 Day: Day 1: 10 Things about your Lolita bubble

I guess this is 10 things about my Lolita life in general?

1. At home, I have an absolutely wonderful community! I've been to several meetups, and I've had so much fun at each one, no matter how big or small.

2. At school, I'm a lone Lolita! It's a pretty small, conservative (all things marine, mostly science and math) campus (a little over 2000 students) so that's pretty understandable.

3. I have a very small wardrobe so far... at least I think so, until I try to take pictures of all of it! Then it seems like a good size.

4. My wardrobe grows fairly slowly. I've been into Lolita for a little over a year now, and I've got three dresses, and a skirt. I tend to only occasionally buy big things, and then thrift the rest.

5. I have very broad shoulders, so I prefer JSK's, or sleeveless OP's. Oddly enough, I'm not as fond of skirts, although that might change once I get more blouses.

6. My family is reasonably supportive of me wearing Lolita, though my mom more so. My dad thinks its strange, my aunt thinks it's neat, and I haven't shown my grandparents yet!

7. I don't own any brand pieces! I'm more of a plus-sized Lolita, and so it's difficult to find already made pieces. I'm still doing some research into it.

8. My wardrobe hovers right on that classic-sweet line.

9. I'm not very fond of food or makeup prints. I'm not sure what it is about them... I've just never been fond of them. I don't have anything with food or makeup as far as my non-Lolita clothes go either, but I'm considering making an exception for cupcakes.

10. I don't get to wear Lolita as often as I'd like, but I'm hoping to change that as my wardrobe increases!

No comments:

Post a Comment