Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Introduction

New year, new blog! 

I've been going back and forth on starting a Lolita blog for the past few months now, and with the new year I decided to go for it! At first I wasn't completely sure that I had enough material for a blog, but then I started looking at different Lolita blogs very closely and realized that most of the posts are people's personal tips or opinions or experiences. Why, I can do that! 

... at least I hope so. 

I'm a student at the A&M Galveston campus. I didn't get into Lolita until college (I did have an interest in high school, though) and so a lot of my personal experience will be centered around being a college (or at least college age) Lolita. Hopefully, though, a lot of my tips and opinions can be used for any Lolita. 

No comments:

Post a Comment